Our best selling picante chorizo. Cured totally naturally it can be sliced and eaten uncooked or cooked. Both delicious!
Mark's Top Tips
- Par boil some potatoes and place into a baking tray.
- Add some pieces of broccoli, strips of red pepper and a whole head of garlic.
- Pour over some extra virgin olive oil, a little salt and place in a hot oven.
- Five minutes before the vegetables are cooked, slice and dry fry the chorizo. Add to the vegetables.
- Leave some for the morning as it tastes even better as the flavours have had time to come together!